Friday, January 28, 2011

So busy I haven't posted in a very, very long time

I haven't posted to this blog in so very long. Last year was so busy, I didn't have time to post my experiences. Does that mean that my experiences stopped, oh hell no, not my any means. Instead they have increased dramatically.

My plan is to attempt to post some of the experiences, that I did have time to document from 2010, and also those experiences that have take place already in 2011.

Honestly right now, I have many experiences each and every day. So keeping a journal of them, is nearly impossible for me to do. It would take up so much of my time. I have a lot of interests, and I'm getting a lot of intuitive info, and speaking to quite a few people each day.

I need to journal the things that happen. So many things throughout the years, I forget about, until maybe someone else, brings them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment